Thursday 9 August 2012

Off to the Lazy Meadow

Second day in NYC = vintage shopping, including my guilty pleasure purchase (string vest, and wot) watching women's soccer and hanging out. All in all, as awesome a day as ever, complete with a fab evening, spent with a group of friends, including Russell, our friend from the Tommyguns salonThomas Hooper, the epic tattoo artist who has inked my brothers and father in the past (and will be doing more on Monday!!!) and his wife Kimberly, who are all so cool it's crazy. Sorry I have almost no photographs this holiday, but it's pretty difficult, with the crutches and all. However, I do still have my little Lookbook page, so if anyone is interested, check it out. Proud to announce that I have over 800 fans now! Pretty fly for a white guy.

Tomorrow, we're going up state to the Catskills to stay at the same 'Kate's Lazy Meadow' lodge that we did a couple years back, which is so rad and exciting and gah I can't wait to hang out at Duffy's and Lucy's place again! Their barn is awesome and the massive group of friends down there just make it even more perfect, so there will be a post about all of that happy stuff either on Monday, if I can be that efficient, or when I get back from New York on Wednesday. Hopefully there will be some tales to tell, and if not, I will just show you pretty pictures of the stream. And of Duffy's beard.


Hasta la vista.

e x



1 comment:

  1. Nice! :) Love your looks! Fanned you in Lookbook. (^_^) Sorry to see you got fracture. Hope you the cast off soon. :) Take care!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete