Tuesday 3 May 2011

One Day

Recently, due to a recommendation from a friend, I read the book 'One Day' by David Nicholls. Honestly, when I first started reading I was not trying to get into it like I do with other books as I was 'busy'. Since I hadn't got much going on I decided to get down to it and just read, read, read. Took me a day to get through maybe 2/3 of it, and I thoroughly enjoyed the story and it felt quite visual. One of the things I hate about books is you can't always imagine it in your head, but this was not the case. The characters are realistic, the story too, and it was altogether a super book that I would recommend. Hey, if you aren't into the whole 'reading' thing (which annoys me so much, when people say they 'don't read'. What the hell?!) then just wait for the film to be released!





Anne Hathaway looks as beautiful as ever with a crop.


Over and out.

e x



No comments:

Post a Comment