Wednesday 31 July 2013

Home sick? Sick of home?

My month in New York is officially over. Cue the tears. It was essentially the best month of my entire life, and I am most definitely going to move there as soon as I am finished studying. Instead of focusing on the sadness that fills my heart, being away from Parsons, my friends, and my favourite city in the world, I must look forward to going to my new school in September and creating and learning new things there.

For the last weekend in New York my parents and I stayed at Ruschmeyer's in Montauk, just a few hours away from Manhattan, and it was bliss. Of course, it was just what I needed after living amongst the chaos of New York City for the month, and my trip ended on a peaceful note. After a horse ride at a local ranch, and a bit of window shopping, we made our way back, and I am currently cosy in bed (not even 5pm, don't judge me) about to work on a film of my footage from Montauk. Super exciting. When I have finished everything it will most definitely be posted on here so check for updates!















e x

No comments:

Post a Comment