Thursday 25 July 2013

An Open Letter To NYC - for shits and giggs

At the beginning of this month long course at Parsons, I had absolutely no clue about how to make films, and frankly, I had no interest in it at all. It was intimidating to me, as I am a film fanatic, yet I never considered creating artistic films myself. Then, I came to realise that I actually really enjoy the entire process. Filming, editing, adding music. Before discovering my love for making films, if I saw something visually appealing my first instinct was to just snap a picture. Now, I want to film it. The way the light reflects off of a building, the way someone's hair moves with the breeze, my feet walking down the street. This course has opened my eyes to a whole new world of film editing, and praise be to Jesus because it's one of my favourite things to do now.

Here is my film which essentially sums up my evening yesterday.



e x

No comments:

Post a Comment