Monday 7 May 2012

Exams Shmexams

Not exactly. Yes, I know my life doesn't depend on these year 10 exams, but I am a worker so I am not going to be posting much on here for a while, until they are all done and dusted. Not gunna lie, there will probably be 1 or 2 posts, but let's just say I know have a legit reason to not be blogging! It's great, but my life is not very bloggable at the mo.

Latest and greatest? Watched a classic film today, called 'American Beauty'. It was similar to the dark humour of Donnie Darko, so I was obviously a happy bunny. Everyone should watch it if they haven't, and if you have, watch it again.














Creepers. They were always a pet peeve of mine (on that note, so is the phrase 'pet peeve') but yes, ever since I purchased a pair in the Easter, I have been thinking about getting another... Just might get some knock offs from Ebay. DON'T JUDGE ME.



 Also, here is my Mother's new blog! 
Please check it out and maybe even leave a lil' comment...

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment