Monday 9 April 2012

Reformation Temptation on Vacation

Yes, I am indeed a poet, and I know it. Today was a glorious second day in La La Land, filled with sunshine and shopping. There were multiple magnificent purchases, including items from Fred Segal, Reformation and Opening Ceremony. It's safe to say every item in Reformation is perfection and if I could, I would buy every. single. thing. Alas, I could not, so I bought 3 lovely tops and a skirt, which will be posted on Lookbook soon. Before leaving, I built up my courage and said hi to Rumi Neely from Fashion Toast who was also shopping, and I told her how I love her blog and we had a little chat about Coachella, but I didn't tell her about this lil' blog (damn you, nervousness!). At Fred Segal I bought some trackies (#chic) and a t-shirt with Flamingos on it. THEN, at Opening Ceremony I got this awesome Kim Kardashian tee (#YOLO) and some Gold lace up clogs. Sorry I haven't photographed all these items, but don't worry, my Lookbooks will be filled with all my new items soon!










Miss Piggy + Opening Ceremony = genius

Update coming tomorrow!

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment