Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Hope y'all are having a gnarly Easter, it's all pretty rad right now. Feeling so Cali at the mo. My vibe is mega chill. Yeaaah maaaan. Okay, for rizzle, here's how my day went!

First of all, I had a lurvely sweaty workout in the gym, a lil' dip in the pool, and the first shopping trip of the holiday was The Rose Bowl flea market. There, I bought 7 pairs of denim shorts to customize and sell for my business that I am re-starting. Please comment or e-mail me if you want a pair! Also, I got a free bindi (don't judge) and I bought a Joy Division tee, because I genuinely love Ian Curtis, but I know people will probs assume I haven't got a clue who they are, but I do! Pinky promise. That was all I got today, but don't you worry, there will be much much more coming soon! We hung by the pool for the rest of the afternoon and I am lookin' taaaaanned. JK.















e x

2 comments:

  1. Wondering whether I could purchase a pair of the shorts? Happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, just tell me if you have any specific requests and your size, unless you already have a pair of denim shorts you want me to customize. Thanks!

      Delete