Wednesday 13 April 2011

Blondes Have More Fun

First day of the trip was a success - got my hurr did (at Tommy Guns by Cat), saw some art shows (including Saul Fletcher's, amazing photographer/friend) and bought some killer clothes from my beloved 'Reformation'. Here's a re-cap in pictures:




Shirt American Apparel, Short Reformation, Tights probably M&S or something, Shoes Outlet in Santa Cruz



Fierce. Work it.



Jacket Vintage Paul Smith (hand-me-down from brother)



Hugh Jass black coffee. No milk, no sugar, no mercy.
I'm a hardcore 14 year old. Word.

Sorry, that even made me cringe.

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Thanks Cat!


Saul's show - incredible. Loved the 'back-room' photos. Don't ask!


Immense trying-on session in Reformation.


All above - Reformation.

Day 1 - complete. Let the good times roll!

e x





No comments:

Post a Comment