Thursday 4 October 2012

Sixteen Candles

Yes, I am now sixteen years of age. It's madness. Don't worry, I am not more mature or anything, so there will still be plenty of things like this on here...


Now for the best part. 
Here's my birthday present haul!






Fun fact - when I was in New York with my family as a wee girly, we were stopped by an old man with a camera who said we were really cool and he photographed us then and there. That man was Bill Cunningham. BIBLE.



This beanie purchase was inspired by the beauts man that is A$AP Rocky.
Second fun fact of the day - his birthday is also on the 3rd of October.
Can you say twinzies?


But let's not kid ourselves, I kinda rock it better than A$AP.


Definitely the best bunch of birthday presents I have received yet and I d a fabbity day. Once I have watched 'Qui ĂȘtes-vous Polly Magoo?' and 'Bill Cunningham New York' I will post my Milo head review, and I am so hyped to wear my new clothes! Pictures will be posted soonish. Thanks to everyone who made my sixteenth an epic day and I love y'all.

e x

5 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great time, and your style is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome birthday, thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. jeremy scot X bart simpson for your birthday? thats the best thing ive ever heard of! I'm in love with the sweater and searching everywhere for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still can't believe my luck, pretty sure Opening Ceremony have some of the Jeremy Scott stuff still so hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Erin! Love the beanie :)

    ReplyDelete