Tuesday 2 October 2012

Monday Night in Soho...Yo.

Last night my father and I ventured to Soho to meet our good friend Dinos (Chapman - name dropping and wot) to watch him get his latest tattoo by our other good friend, Thomas (Hooper - holla). The twist in the plot was that Dinos wasn't to see the tattoo at any point until it was complete. He's fearless, I tell you. Obviously, if you could trust anyone to tattoo you without seeing what they were planning, it would be Thomas, and saying that it went well would be the understatement of the century. It's one of the most epic and awesome tattoos I have seen Thomas do and I know that Dinos was chuffed with it. Here are some pictures from the gnarly evening.



By the way, his tattoo says 'I'm with this idiot'. LOLZ.








e x

No comments:

Post a Comment