Tuesday 10 July 2012

Calm before the storm...

...and by storm, I mean my Die Antwoord concert post. And the ridic rain in London at the mo. Please bare with my tardiness, as soon as my Kodak from the concert has been developed I will do a juicy post. In the mean time, I will just say that my friend, Tom, and I sweated like pigs and had a gnarly night. Honestly, the most nerve racking part was my expectations for the audience, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that everyone was either quirky/outlandish, yet not intimidating, or middle aged and hilarious. Shout out to that one girl off who was her face making fights with the men. Made the night poifect, in my opinion. The actual performance was off the chizzle. Some one told me they were not known for being great live, but I had the time of my life and I need to thank Tom, yet again, for letting me go on his shoulders for the majority of the concert. Here is his blog http://blaze-that-haze.tumblr.com/. Whatta don.

e x


No comments:

Post a Comment