Monday 29 August 2011

"What are faeces?" "Baby Mice." "Aww!"

Yesterday I ordered some killer galaxy print leggings that I have had my eye on for a while. As I am still in love with Christopher Kane's galaxy collection no matter howold it gets, I thought these were the perfect purchase and if I was feeling matchy-matchy I could wear it with my galaxy vest... JK (I think...). They probably won't arrive soon as they are from an Australian brand called Black Milk but I am sure they are worth the wait!


I watched Donnie Darko last night, hence the title, and since the last time I watched it I was probably 4 I couldn't remember a thing, but I am obsessed with it now. I have decided it is my new favourite film of all time (along with Harold & Maude, Marie Antoinette and some that I can't think of now, naturally). Why can boys my age not be like Donnie Darko? Not just because he is played by the astoundingly good looking and awesome Jake Gyllenhaal, but the actual character. Maybe I should start hanging out in the Psych wards and find some weird boys who obey 6 foot bunny rabbits, burn down houses and flood schools. Note to self - add this to New Years resolution list.


Yet another example of how I have the World's weirdest taste for a 14 year old girl.

Before I go, I will just tell you that I am getting my hair dyed tomorrow at Bleach in Topshop! Not telling you any more details, but I will most definitely be posting pictures as soon as I can.


e x

1 comment:

  1. I love your leggings!! I have been looking for some like those for ages! I found you Via lookbook btw, and your hair looks FANTASTIC!
    Luna
    http://www.hummingbirdshoneysuckleandhearts.blogspot.com/
    sorry about the plugging :3

    ReplyDelete