Saturday 5 February 2011

Star Struck

Hello everyone! Today, I paid a well needed visit to Dover Street Market. Unfortunately, I did not buy anything, but I definitely saw some memorable pieces. Oh, and another thing, I saw... JOHN GALLIANO. Literally speechless. My Mother had to restrain me as I nearly pounced and was tempted to bow in honor of the God. All in all, it was quite the experience, even if I didn't buy anything. That would've been the cherry on top. Aahhhh.


All hail Galliano!


Chloe Sevigny for Opening Cermony. Adorable.


Christopher Kane. Don't worry, I know this isn't new, mais j'adore this galaxy collection.


Lanvin. Their new swimsuits are on my summer list. Fo' sho'.

There were obviously so many incredible finds, but I can't find any photos in the internet. Just think Celine, Givenchy and Commes des Garcons. Lots of Commes des Garcons!

More recent happenings, reading the March 2011 edition of Vanity Fair. Gotta love how Jake Gyllanhaal, Mila Kunis, Anne Hathaway, Jesse Eisenberg, Ryan Reynolds James Franco and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are all on the cover. What more could a person ask for? (Ed Westick and Bradley Cooper, that's what. But, hey, I can bare with this star studded cover for now).


Not only does this issue have a stellar cover, but guess who is featured in it? My beloved Leighton Meester. Maybe I haven't mentioned before, but she is probably my biggest idol of all time.


All I can say is, LUSM.

Before I go, just want to Gleek myself out as it is hard to have a post where I don't slip in a few words regarding my minor obsession with the show or cast. MAJORLY excited for the series return for the Superbowl episode!!! Being the nerd I am, I have googled all the spoilers and already listening to the songs that are featured in the episode. It just never ceases to amaze me. Gets better every time. Don't believe me? Destiny's Child song performed by all male choir. Michael Jackson remix/mash-up. Jane Lynch/Sue Sylvester getting a tattoo with her name mis-spelt. That's what I'm talking about.




HOLLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment