Sunday 13 February 2011

"Time wounds all heels"

Hay hay, it's half term y'all! My week will be spent shopping for a new school bag, seeing 'The Wizard of Oz' at the theatre with my grandma (Yes, I am that popular) and going to yoga every single day. Not sure if I have mentioned, but I love it! What else am I loving at the mo? Glee's covers of 'PYT' and 'Firework' and the awesome clothes at Laugh Cry Repeat. Especially the heart tees for Valentine's day:



Right, anyways, I just got back from seeing the theatre show 'Shoes' avec ma mère. SO GOOD! Honestly, one of the best shows I have ever seen. Super funny and full of designers' names and jokes about women and their 'crazy' love for shoes. Not only was it hilarious, but the dancing and singing was amazing. 4.5/5 stars!


Some more events on my calender:
London Fashion week starts next Sunday and I may be going to a show or two!

Love half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment