Wednesday 22 December 2010

Black Swan

Hey there everyone. In my previous post I mentioned how much I wanted to see the new thriller "Black Swan". Well, today I watched it. Alone. My review? I really really liked it. Some of it was hard to watch (I may or may have not covered my glasses on a few occasions), but it was really interesting and the ending was rather sad. I recommend it, but just remember, if you watch it, close your eyes when you can sense that 'something is going to happen' moment. Don't say I didn't warn you! Let me add, I used to do ballet (from the ages of 3-13) and that may have contributed to my liking of this film. The dancing is beautiful, but it makes me cringe big time when she cracks her feet and all that ballet shiznit. That, my friends, is why I am glad I quit ballet when I did. Yes it's beautiful, but I would not be able to endure the pain! I had just started pointe when I quit, which is so much harder than it looks btw, and my feet would be screwed and I wouldn't be able to walk in heels. So, no offense ballet dancers, but I would rather my feet be normally shaped and undamaged. Thanks.





Beyond jealousy right now.

3 comments:

  1. I watched the trailer for this film and I wasn't sure if I should watch it cause I am really bad at scary movies but is the trailer just making it look scary or is it really that scary? Love the blog by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not necessarily scary, just pretty... disturbing! Good film, but if you ever watch it I recommend you watch it with someone who had already seen it and can warn you when to cover your eyes :P

    Thank you, yours is super cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this film but your review was pretty helpful because now I might give it a go! Lucky that you did ballet... Three cheers for the un-coordinated like me! Great post and lovely blog, thanks for the comment, defo following you xx

    natureswayphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete