Thursday 25 November 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

HAY HAY HAY! How's everybody feelin'? I am super excited because it is officially ONE MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY. Doesn't it make you feel warm inside? It just makes me think of being all cozy, cuddled up with the fam and my beloved Milo (dog), snug as a bug in a rug, and watching crappy television. Another thing that isn't too terrible about Christmas? PRESENTS!!! This year my list for Santa consists of a sewing machine and clothes. How original of me. I already know that my Mother has purchased a tee for me (poet and I know it) from the Lanvin for H&M collection! This is gunna be a good Christmas, my friends.


You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

Another thing I would like to mention is that the Walsh family just got cooler. Is that possible, I hear you ask? The fact that my Father and Brother were in last Sunday's 'Style' magazine (the one that comes with 'The Times') saying what they want for Christmas. It was pretty rad.



My Dad doesn't always smile like that.

Last Saturday I went to my friend's party, and like I already said, her name is Tilda and she is awesome. It was pretty crazy and I only knew a few people but it was entertaining and, come on, it's a party and that means dressing up, so I am happy!

My Inspiration - Taylor Momsen








What I wore: Cardigan - Urban Outfitters, Top and Shorts - Reformation, Tights - Henry Holland, Shoes - Doc Martens, Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs.

I swear I am not as vain as I seem!

Due to popular demand, I would like to mention a few of my 'Winter Inspirations':

1. This is England '86 - As I said in my last post, LOVE the Skinhead style.


2. Audrey Hepburn - C'mon, when is she not an inspiration?


3. Taylor Momsen - She can be annoying, I admit, but she goes with her own style and that is admirable. People argue that she dresses inappropriately for her age, but like she said in an interview, 'when can you dress like this without people creating a big deal out of it?'.
True, some of her outfits are questionable, but it's her body, she wears what she wants, and frankly, she would look beautiful in a potato sack.



Yes, that is probably the strangest combination for inspiration, but I am sticking to it!

As you all know, I am a devoted Gleek. Well, you can imagine how excited I was to find out that this June I am going to the Glee Live Tour with a couple buddies. OMG OMG OMG OMG.


P.S, that is 'Oh My Glee', not God. Naturally.

Biggest Song Obsession of the Day:


It's been nice catching up, but I gotta go and watch some more old school Sex and the City episodes. And yes, I am equally excited about Christmas as I am for the release of 'Sex and the City 2' on DVD. Woop woop!

Too-da-loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment