Monday 4 October 2010

Funny lookin' strippers...

I am now 14 years old, which I find very hard to believe since I still laugh at 'Ed Edd & Eddy' and find Spongebob incredibly entertaining. Well, anyways, I went to Nobu with a few friends, my Grandma and the parents. The food was 'incredz' obviously, but the night was perfected by a drunk man and his friend. This is where the title comes from. Long story short: As we left the table to make our way home my friends and I were stopped by a posh and rather pretentious sounding man and his very drunk friend and told "The strippers don't get here until 9pm'. Oh, how we laughed. My friends and I were laughing our heads off and just went downstairs but my father being my father got the pretentious one and made him 'apologize profusely'. We just stared at our feet whilst he was giving us his lil' spiel about how his friend was not sober and how it was no excuse, blahty blah blah blah, and as soon as he left we nearly peed ourselves with laughter. Now THAT, my friends, is how to spend a 14th birthday. Like honestly, what kind of strippers has this guy seen? We looked like little girls, waddling in our high heels and wearing little birthday dresses, ya know. All in all, it was a fab night. Unfortunately, my actual birthday was spend in bed watching films and watching a chick flick on T.V with my mother. It was not a bad day, but being ill on your birthday sucks. I had to miss a day off school and who knows, maybe I will not be in tomorrow. I sounds like I am trying to be off school but I am such a nerd, I freak out when I have catch up work. We shall see how it pans out. Here are some photos from the eventful birthday:


Left to right - Talia, Me, Ruby and Kim.

I guess we can all agree I am 'the pretty one' in my group of friends.
That goes without saying. Honesty is the best policy, after all.



Too true.


No comments:

Post a Comment