Tuesday 29 January 2013

Coachella 2013

Kind of incredulous to the fact that I am going to Coachella for the second time. It's like a beautiful dream that I don't want to wake up from. Yes, it is at the end of the holiday we have to revise in, but DON'T GET RUDE. Of course, I will focus on my studies like a good gal, but then I am going CrAzY at Coachella. Nearly wept with joy at the line-up.


Most looking forward to - 
Alt-J, Bat for Lashes, Ben Howard, Grimes, Hot Chip, La Roux (lol she's still a thing), Lee Scratch Perry, Moby, Polica, Purity Ring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Stone Roses, The XX, TNGHT, Two Door Cinema Club, Vampire Weekend, and finally, Wu-Tang Clan.

Holy whippet knickers, I am so excited I can't contain my happy dancing.

x

1 comment:

  1. I went to Coachella last year and it was freakin' unreal. So jealous your going twice, have a killer time and shoe them americans how it is done x

    ReplyDelete