Saturday 5 November 2011

Style Rookie

Tavi Gevinson is nothing new in the fashion world. She is a year older than me, and a life time cooler, but I believe that we would be awesome friends. I have followed her blogging, and whenever she is featured in a magazine it is safe to say I have seen it, and sometimes her posts speak to me more than other times. We share a love for Harold and Maude, The Virgin Suicides, Ghost World and, of course, clothes. From what I can see, she doesn't dress how she does to please others, and that is how I like to think I am. If I like something that other people might not think they could wear or is 'cool enough', I would wear it if I liked it and it was the kind of look I was feeling that day. It changes, and that's what I like about her style, too.
When I went onto her blog and saw that she has another, 'Rookie Mag', I was obligated to see what was going down. Immediately, I knew that it was everything I could want in a website. Now, if you don't mind, I am off to do some blog stalking with my virtual BFFE.


e x

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT PIC!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete