Friday 29 July 2011

"You have never been in love until you've seen the dawn rise behind the home for the blind"

Hey hey everyone! Summer is going really well for me, but it's about to get better. Yes, I am off to my beloved California (L.A and Santa Cruz. REPRESENT, YO!), but something else is coming up that makes me want to dance until the cows come home. You ready? It's real good.

I am going to a Morrissey concert. Cue the spaz attacks.

My parents have seen him live before, but this is my first and I am beyond excited as he is one of my favourite singer/song writers ever. VIVA LA MORRISSEY!

Title of this post - lyrics from 'First of the Gang'

Before I go, here is one of my favourites by the Mozza...

P.S Check out my Lookbook, I am super addicted!

e x

No comments:

Post a Comment