Tuesday 8 October 2013

Birthday Blues

Last week I turned 17, which is such a peculiar thought as I still watch Lizzie McGuire and will openly admit I still buy children's hair accessories... and clothing... BUT anywho, here is a compilation of photos that are partially related to my birthday/have no connection whatsoever. So yup.








New items for the wardrobe. Hnnnggfff.




And seeing as I have nothing interesting or cultural to tell you about, here's my wish list. Let us pray that mother will approve...







Well, that's all for now, kiddies...

e x

P.S. HALLOWEEN IS SO SOON OH MY GOD IT IS MADNESS I AM SO EXCITED ITGHRUSERLIUHG

1 comment:

  1. Aw the pic of you holding the bowling ball was really cool. I rarely see girls who can pull off green hair, but you did it! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete