Sunday 2 December 2012

"You're so cool!" ♥

This week my life changed. And of course, it is due to another one of my 'latest obsessions'. True Romance. My father has been going on for months about how I needed to watch it, saying it is one of the greatest films of all time. Of course, being a teenager I usually choose to ignore what the 'rents say, so I would just give a nod and a mumble. Oh how foolish I was. So naïve. Finally, I got the chance to watch it and instantly, I fell in love. And no, not only because Christian Slater is a mega hot spice, despite the irritating accent he has goin' on, and again, not only because I want to be Alabama Whitman (embarrassing fact - I only recognised Patricia Arquette due to her role in the Disney film 'Holes'. STOP JUDGING ME), and finally, not only because Gary Oldman is a GOD of the acting world, and I kind of fancy him as Drexel, the wannabe black pimp. Maybe I can relate to him. Who knows. (P.S I am now seriously considering adopting a child and naming it after him) More importantly, it is genuinely one of the best films I will see in my life and I am in love. If you haven't already seen it, then please, I urge you to watch it. Such a quotable film, filled with some of the best actors in the industry and so stylish. If that hasn't convinced you, then let me just add that Brad Pitt is in it and he plays a stoner and it is actually genius. Okay NOW you're morally obligated to watch it.






"Now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying?"


Drexel is my spirit animal tbh.


"Hey! Get some beer and some cleaning products!"



"...and all I could think was-you're so cool!"

And in the fine words of Big Don, played by the legend Samuel L. Jackson - 
"I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfuckin' thang."

P.S 23 days 'til Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


e x

No comments:

Post a Comment