Saturday 31 December 2011

Paris, Je T'aime

My parents and I took a 2 day trip to Paris, which was probably the best way to end the year! We spent time with our friends Laurent and Hiro, we walked for hours, we swam in the amazing pool at our hotel, Hotel Costes, and best of all, we shopped! 2 t-shirts from one of my favourite shops, Collette, a hat from Comme des Garçons, and maybe one of the most amazing things I have ever owned. A rabbit fur cape. Sorry to all those anti-fur people out there, but I am a total vegetarian who loves rabbit fur. Deal with it. Overall, it was some of the best days of my 2011. What were yours?






Quick photo shoot before roaming the streets of Paris...











We got this John Waters t-shirt and the Chet Baker t-shirt, in a sweatshirt grey, from Collette.



Me looking pretentious, walking around Paris in a Comme des Garçons hat and a rabbit fur cape, holding a rose and a fish eye camera. #indieproblems


You can see where I get my charisma from.




HAPPY NEW YEAR!

e x

1 comment:

  1. I love the shots through the FishEye lens! Check my blog out www.tobyknows.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete