Saturday 5 March 2011

Way too late...

It has been forever since I last posted, but it is not entirely my fault! The wireless connection in my house hasn't been working for like 2 weeks and it has really shown me how my time I spend on the internet. Not that I am going to cut down, but still. Pretty crazy stuff!
Since I have not posted in a while, I didn't show you all my favourite Oscar dresses! Here are a few of the goodn's!
Natalia Portman in Rodarte

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Couture

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture

Another thing I didn't get to blog about was the Galliano scandal. Now, don't be hatin'. He was off his face and he is John Galliano. His purpose in life is to shock people, so I feel that he does not actually believe what he said, but only for the reaction. That is all!


Now, some thangs I gots ma eyes on...

(Tried them on, cardigan was fine, but dress was too big. BOO!)

My Highlights - Milan Fashion Week

Versus

Dolce & Gabbana

Marni

Gucci

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment